Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday night fever

Well, it's a Saturday night, and guess what I'm doing?

Working on my Impact Project, of course!  Thankfully, it's the last weekend I'll have to spend on it!  :)

Graduation is only 28 days away:  I can make it.


As of right now, I've applied for 12 jobs around the state (I haven't informed my mom that the majority of those opportunities are 6 hours away from home - I'll let her know once I secure an interview).  I'm really hoping that the Teaching Fellows name is as strong an influence on principal's decisions as I've been hearing that it is.  It's crazy that I've been going back and forth for the past 2 years on what I'm going to do post-graduation: stay home or move away.  And I still don't have an answer.  I'll find out in the Lord's timing though, I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment