Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First day

It was the best first day of school ever! My kids are precious and so sweet. They respond so well to positive reinforcement and love to give hugs. They have already caught on to the quiet thumb rule and were using it when we went on our specials tour! 
The other half of the class comes tomorrow and then everyone will be there on Friday :)

My night has consisted of dyeing rice for my ball sight word discovery bottles and coloring some new voice level posters. My best friend came over to help and also ended up cutting out a few more sets of baseball words and top banana cards. I have the best best friend in the world! 

What you see in this picture is only half of what we did tonight, which is only half of what will eventually get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment