Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Made It #2



This morning, I went to Michaels without a definite plan (BIG MISTAKE!), knowing that I wanted to do something small for Make it Monday.  In case you weren't aware, Michaels is really jumping on the teacher train this year and has a good variety of teacher supplies, many with a Dr. Seuss theme (so if you're doing that for your theme, you might want to head there!)  They also have a ton of jungle animal things, perfect for me since that's my classroom theme :)

After wandering aimlessly around the store, I thought about how I have a ton of stickers, and no where really to put them.  Sorry, I know it's not exactly the best thing I could have come up with, but I'm feeling rather yucky today so that's what I went with!




Sticker Box materials:

Pencil Box (cardboard)
Mod Podge and brush
Scissors
Scrapbook Paper
Whatever you want to decorate with!





Work space
Completed Project
  
Don't you just love that little lion? He's precious!




And, an added bonus to this post:  A patriotic cheesecake I made for the 4th of July.  It was super easy to make and super delicious but my family couldn't finish it. 


Happy Monday! 


5 comments:

  1. I love your sticker box! I'm sorry you're feeling yucky and hoping you're feeling better after crafting:) Thanks for sharing. I don't have a cute place for my stickers either. They are kind of everywhere!!! Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm feeling much better today, and will definitely be taking on something more worthwhile next week haha :) I like Monday Made It- very motivating to get things done!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your first year. I think the sticker box is great. Thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing this idea. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would lover for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete