Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's not looking like I'm going to be an avid blogger...

...and I'm okay with that!  I'll update as I have time, but I just haven't had much time lately.

I've been busy busy busy with cleaning and organizing (and re-organizing) my classroom.  I finally feel like it's almost how I want it :)  Pictures are coming soon.  My owl theme is super cute!

I've spent these last 3 days in new teacher orientation and felt like I really learned a lot and it was worthwhile!  Tomorrow, I get to sit in a county meeting and listen to people talk all day about policies, benefits, and the like.  That may not be quite as interesting, but I get a trade day for it so it's all good!

Friday, the kindergarten team is having professional development to use iPads (eeek! I'm so excited!)

Teacher workdays start Monday, and school starts a week from tomorrow.  I got my class list today...22 kinders... it's going to be a fun year :)

I'm off to continue working on my "Welcome to Kindergarten" packet!

No comments:

Post a Comment